Skinny Fiber Diet Plan To Help You Stay On Track On Your Weight Loss Journey
I have outlined some recipes below to help with your 90 Day Skinny Fiber Challenge. You don’t need to give up your favourite foods for Skinny Fiber to be effective! But it will speed up your weight loss results.
Here are some great recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, to help you lose those unwanted pounds as swiftly as possible.
Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss:
Hola! Tropical Breakfast Smoothie
To make this fabulously fruity breakfast smoothie, you’ll need a juicer, and:
- ¼ pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 10 strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice
At less than 200 calories per cup, it’s a really powerful wake-up call that will set you up for the day.
High fiber cereal with almond milk
If you’re feeling hungry, then go for a high fiber cereal, and skip the semi-skimmed milk. Almond milk is really filling, and will ensure you won’t want to snack in between meals.
Big breakfast platter
Losing weight doesn’t mean skimping on quantity or quality. Scramble two eggs (using a tiny splash of milk), dry fry two rashers of bacon and cook some chopped mushrooms in a small splash of olive oil. It’s sure to keep you full until lunchtime, and its low calorie content will help you in your quest for weight loss.
Lunch Recipes for Weight Loss Whilst On The Skinny Fiber Diet
Tasty turkey lunch
Turkey is an excellent lean meat, which won’t pack on the pounds. Enjoy some roast turkey with as many green vegetables as you like, such as steamed broccoli, green beans or kale.
Grilled chicken salad
Grill a lean, skinned chicken breast, and chop up roughly. Then, add to a big, nutritious bowl of lettuce, chopped cucumber, cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of sunflower seeds for a truly decadent lunch. If you want a little flavor kick, sprinkle some chili flakes on top, or drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil over the top.
Beef kebabs and couscous
If you’re entertaining at lunchtime, this is a meal sure to impress.
- 1lb boneless sirloin steak, chopped into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup couscous
Toss the beef chunks in the olive oil and cilantro, then arrange on kebab sticks, alternating with the red pepper. Grill for around 8 minutes. Whilst this is cooking, prepare the couscous, according to the instructions on the packet.
The end result?
A really tasty, low fat lunch.
Dinner Recipes for Weight Loss
Chicken with quinoa
Simply grill one large chicken breast, and prepare some quinoa (follow packet instructions). Serve with whatever green vegetables you like, for a low fat, filling dinner.
- 2 cod fillets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Brown rice to serve
Firstly, put on the brown rice to cook (it can take a while!) Lightly fry the onions, and then add the tomatoes and soy sauce, bringing to the boil. Let the mixture simmer, before adding the cod. Cover, and leave it to cook gently for around 8 minutes.
What About Dessert?
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’ll probably want to know what desserts you can have, without ruining your chances of losing your unwanted weight.
Try to keep it as natural as possible; going for foods such as apples, or berries. An apple, sprinkled with cinnamon or stevia, makes a really tasty, sweet treat!
Here Is A Chart Help With Your Diet Plan
Try And Incorporate Each One of These Into Your Diet!
Top Tips to Help you Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
With Skinny Fiber and the correct diet, it’s possible to lose a significant amount of weight. Here are some tips to help you further succeed in achieving your weight loss goals:
- Keep an eye on your calorie intake. It’s a good idea to be aware of how many calories you’re consuming in a day. Keep focused on getting your calories from good, nutritious foods, rather than foods high in saturated fats and sugar.
- If you need sweetness, reach for the stevia. If you’re really struggling without candy and chocolate, then stevia can help you to keep on track. It adds a delicious sweet flavor to fruit, which is a far healthier choice!
- Drink Plenty Of Water. Whilst on Skinny Fiber it is important that you increase your water intake in order to continue to remove toxins out of the body. You should consume at least 2.5 litres of water per day if you are a woman and 3 litres if you are a male!
- Exercise – Movement is essential to burn fat and remove extra toxins out of the body, the simplest exercise weather it be weight training, walking around the block, stretching, yoga, pilates what ever it maybe can really help you speed up your weight loss results!
- Reduce Salt – Salt can hold water weight so reducing it can help you eliminate even extra weight out of the body!
I hope you have enjoyed these recipes and the extra tips I have included on this post to help you on your 90 day challenge. Please like and share to spread the word!